GAMBARAN PENGGUNAAN ANTIBIOTIK PADA PASIEN ISPA DI PUSKESMAS SEMPAJA KOTA SAMARINDA
Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) is an inflammation caused by an acute infection in one or more parts of the respiratory tract such as nose, throat, and lungs. One of the treatments for patients with Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) is through administering antibiotics. Irrational use of antibiotics can give negative effects such as increasing medical cost, antibiotic resistance, and side effect. This study is aimed at describing the use of antibiotics among patients with Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) at Sempaja Public Health Care Samarinda. The description of the use of antibiotics is based on several criteria such as the right indication, the right drug, the right dose and the right duration. The total sample of this descriptive study was 98 patients with Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) who were treated using antibiotic therapy. The finding revealed that based on the category of the right indication of antibiotic use, a majority of patients with Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) at Sempaja Public Health Care Samarinda who were treated using antibiotics were 78 respondents (79.6%). In addition, the category of the right drug showed that a majority of patients with Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) at Sempaja Public Health Care who were treated using antibiotics were 75 respondents (96.2%). Lastly, the category of the right dose showed that a majority of patients with Acute Respiratory Infection (ARI) at Sempaja Public Health Care who were treated using antibiotics were 73 respondents (97.3%).
2. Departemen Kesehatan RI. (2011). Modul Penggunaan Obat Rasional. Jakarta: Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia.
3. Dewi,R., Sutrisno, D, Purnamasari, R. (2020). Evaluasi Penggunaan Antibiotik pada Pasien Balita dengan Diagnosa Infeksi Saluran Pernapasan Atas di Puskesmas Koni Kota Jambi. Jurnal Sains Kesehatan Vol 2 No 4 (2020) https://doi.org/10.25026/jsk.v2i4.189
4. Grassella, Y.M.A., Purwanti, N.U.(2019). Studi Rasionalitas Penggunaan Antibiotik dan Interaksi Obat Pada Pasien Anak Terdiagnosis Infeksi Saluran Pernafasan Akut (ISPA) Di Instalasi Rawat Jalan RSUD Sultan Syarif Mohamad Alkadrie Pontianak Tahun 2018. Jurnal Mahasiswa Farmasi Fakultas Kedokteran UNTAN. 2019;4(1):1-17.
5. Harris, A.M., Hicks, L.A., Qaseem, A. (2016). Appropriate Antibiotics Use for Acute Respiratory Tract Infection in Adults: Advice for High-Value Care from the American College of Physicians and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. ACP Journals.
6. Ibrahim, M.Y., Hashim, N.M., Mariod, A.A. (2014). Review a-mangostin from Garciana mangostana Linn: An update review of its pharmacological properties.
7. Kementerian kesesehatan RI. (2018). Laporan Provinsi Kalimantan Timur Riskesdas. Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan : Jakarta
8. Shargel, L., Wu-Pong, S., & Yu, A. (2012). Biofarmasetika & Farmakokinetika Terapan (Diterjemahkan oleh: Fasich dan Suprapti) (ke-5 ed.). Surabaya: Airlangga university press.
9. Tobat, S.R., Mukhtar, M.H. (2015). Rasionalitas Penggunaan Antibiotika pada Penyakit ISPA di Puskesmas Kuamang Kuning I Kabupaten Bungo. Jurnal Scientia.
10. Zoorob R, Sidani MA, Fremont RD, dan Kihlberg C. (2012) Antibiotic Use in Acute Upper Respiratory Tract Infections. American Family Physician.; 86(9): 817-22