GAMBARAN TINGKAT KECEMASAN PADA TENAGA KESEHATAN SELAMA MENGHADAPI CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) DI KOTA SAMARINDA
Health officers are at the frontlines in the fight against the pandemic and include the most vulnerable group at risk of psychological effect on dealing with COVID-19 patients. One of the psychological problems is anxiety. This was an observational descriptive study and the samples were selected using purposive sampling technique. The samples were selected from April to August 2021 consisting of 390 respondents living in 10 Samarinda subdistricts. It was revealed that the anxiety level among health officers in Samarinda was categorized into mild level (17.9%). The respondents from different age groups (81.5%) experienced anxiety, except those at the age between 56 and 65. The total percentage of male and female health officers was 42.9%. In relation to marital status, the health officers with unmarried status experienced higher anxiety level than those with married status (24.7%). Furthermore, all the health officers were anxious. The highest anxiety levels were experienced by the respondents working as medical officers (25.4%) and those treating COVID-19 patients (24.7%). Based on workplace, it was reported that the highest percentage of anxiety level was experienced by the respondents working in other institutions (26.7%) and at community health centre (24%). Last, it was also revealed that the respondents with the highest anxiety level were those working between 8 and 12 hours (21.2%) and from 12 to 24 hours (41.4%). It is expected that these findings give contribution to the future studies which are aimed at finding the correlation between anxiety level and other factors such as age, sex, marital status, occupation, workplace, and working hours.
2. El-Hage, W., Hingray, C., Lemogne, C., Yrondi, A., Brunault, P., Bienvenu, T., . . . Aouzerate, B. (2020). Health professionals facing the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic: What are the mental health risk?. L'Encephale.
3. Fadli, F., Safruddin, S., Ahmad, A., Sumbara, S., & Baharuddin, R. (2020). Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kecemasan pada Tenaga Kesehatan Dalam Upaya Pencegahan Covid-19. JPKI : Jurnal Pendidikan Keperawatan Indonesia 6(1), 57-65.
4. IASC. (2020). Catatan tentang aspek kesehatan jiwa dan psikososial wabah Covid-19 (pp. 1 20).
5.Kaplan, H., & Saddock, B. (2010). Buku Ajar Psikiatri Klinis, Edisi ke 2 . Penerjemah : Husny Muttaqin. Jakarta: EGC.Kemenkes RI. (2020). Pedoman Pencegahan dan Pengendalian Corona Virus Disease (Covid-19) Revisi Ke-5. Jakarta: Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia.
6. Khairul Nuryanto, M., Rizkia Nurdi, A., Sri Kartika, G., Amboro Wati, P., & Dhuharini, Y. (2020). Gambaran Gejala Psikosomatik Pada tenaga Kerja di Fasilitas Kesehatan Kota Samarinda Selama Masa Pandemi Covid-19. Jurnal Kedokteran Komunitas Mulawarman.
7. Lai, J., Ma, S., & Wang, Y. (2020). Factors associated with mental health outcomes among health care workers exposed to coronavirus disease 2019. JAMA.
8. Larasari, A. (2019). Uji Validitas, Uji Reliabilitas, dan Uji Diagnostik instrumen Generalized Anxiety Disorder-7 (GAD-7) Versi Bahasa Indonesia Pada Pasien Epilepsi Dewasa. Jakarta: Universitas Indonesia.
9. Linggi, E. B., Wirmando., Kurnia, M., & Tandi, N. (2020). Pengaruh Pemberian Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) Terhadap Luka Dekubitus Pada Pasien Tirah Baring Lama di RS. Stella Maris Makassar. Jurnal Penelitian Kesehatan Suara Forikes, 12 (Januari), 120-123.
10. Liu, C., Yang, Y., Zhang, X., Xu, X., Dou, Q., Zhang, W., & -W. (2020). The prevalence and influencing factors for anxiety in medical workers fighting COVID-19 in China: a cross-sectional survey.
11. Margaretha SEPM. Effendy C. Kusnanto H. Hasinuddin M. (2020). Determinants psychological distress of indonesian health care providers during COVID-19 pandemic. Syst Rev Pharm. 11(6):1052 1059.
12. Rossi Rodolfo. Et al. (2020).Mental health outcomes among front and second line health workers associated with the COVID-19 pandemic in Italy.MedRix. 5(3): 1-5.
13. Safruddin F. Ahmad AS. Sumbara, Baharuddi R. (2020). Faktor yang mempengaruhi kecemasan pada tenaga kesehatan dalam upaya faktor yang mempengaruhi kecemasan pada tenaga kesehatan dalam upaya pencegahan Covid-19. J Pendidik Keperawatan Indones. 7(1):671676.
14. Shaukat N. Mansoor A. Razzak J.(2020) Physical and mental health impacts of covid-19 on healthcare workers: A scoping review. Int J Emerg Med.
15. Vikawati, N.E., Nurrahma, H.A., Hardini, I.T., & Hidajati, E.N. (2021). Tidak Didapatkan Kecemasan pada Petugas Kesehatan dalam Menghadapi Pandemi COVID-19. Syifa MEDIKA, Vol 11 (No.2), Maret 2021, 116-125.